D3T -Dynamic Drill Drawing Table Program
Update Note 04/2009: An updated version of D3T with new features is in process and should be released soon. If you have suggestions for improvements please submit them
to: email@example.com -Thanks.
The D3T program is a PADS PowerPCB VB script which generates a drill
drawing table composed of 2d-lines and text. It is dynamic, in that it can be moved,
accuractly positioned and edited in the design and is not tied to blind CAM processing.
- Drill drawing symbol list in CAM is automatically sorted.
- Unused drills automatically removed.
- Table data and order exactly matches the NC Drill report.
- Support for slotted holes (PPCB ver4 only).
- Generated table is fully scalable -controlled by text size.
- Separate specification for text and line width.
- Table is created as a combined drawing making it easy to move and edit.
- Column for NC Drill tool list.
- Column for drill tolerances (fully editable).
- Drill size and tolerance title headings are editable.
- Can appear on any layer.
- Support for separate plated/non-plated and blind and buried drill tables.
- Operates in mils, metric or inch units.
- Drill symbols are added sequentially without gaps.
The D3T program is provided free of charge courtesy of Mindlink
Technologies. You may copy and use it as you wish. You may also modify the
script to your own needs provided you do not redistribute it in modified form. You
may reference to this web page only as a link.
Note: The D3T Program must not appear on any web site in
downloadable form -but by web reference to this page only.
For easy reference please use a copy & paste operation on the
The downloaded zip file contains the VB script and a help doc detailing
the interface and overall program operation.
Please report any bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to provide comments and enhancement suggestions.
D3T updates will be posted to this page.